Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 letting agents have a duty to clearly publicise their fees. Outlined below are the standard charges that may be applicable to you – all detailed inclusive of VAT:
- £95 application fee per applicant payable at the time of applying for any property
- £35 guarantor application fee if a guarantor is required as per our standard terms and conditions
- £75 single administration fee payable prior to the tenancy commencing following a successful application. One fee per property, not per applicant.
- £60 tenancy renewal fee upon renewal of any fixed term agreement or upon switching to a periodic tenancy
- Letting Only Service – 50% of the first month’s rent subject to a minimum of £480
- Letting & Rent Collection Service – £360 initial letting fee per let, plus 10% of rents collected
- Full Property Management Service – £250 initial letting fee per let, plus 12% of rents collected
- Inventories – Written/photographic inventories can be prepared at a cost of £75-£150 dependent on property size and location
- Additional Services – Walker Singleton (Residential) Ltd can offer a range of additional services to supplement the basic management package. Please enquire with a member of the lettings team for details and fees.
Client Money Protection Scheme:
Walker Singleton (Residential) Ltd are a member of the RICS Clients’ Money Protection Scheme.
Property Redress Scheme:
Walker Singleton (Residential) Ltd are a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO)