Valuation & Surveys
A dedicated department of RICS Registered Valuers undertake professional residential surveys and valuations throughout West Yorkshire for a range of Mortgage Lenders and Private Clients.
Aligned to our Residential Sales & Lettings department our valuers have access to extensive transactional information and market evidence and use market-leading technology to support the preparation, compliance and timeline demands of clients.
Surveys undertaken encompass:
- RICS HomeBuyers Report – typically assesses conventional or new built properties plus a market valuation and insurance rebuild costs. The report also includes advice on defects that may affect the value of the property with repairs, and ongoing maintenance advice.
- RICS Building Survey – for larger or older properties and provides, alongside a valuation, a comprehensive report of the property’s condition.
As a long established, local, independent professional estate agency we provide a tailored approach to residential property sales covering Kirklees, Calderdale and Bradford.
With unrivalled local knowledge and employing only highly proficient and professional estate agency staff we are committed to providing clients with a bespoke service that meets their individual requirements. Our creative marketing approach combined with our excellent customer service and efficient sales process means your property receives maximum exposure and ensures you are kept fully updated on all aspects of your sale.
- Experienced team of skilled negotiators across our branch network
- Specialist advice in selling all types of property
- Offering a range of property services all under one roof
- Targeted national, regional and local advertising
- Dedicated property negotiator to help you every step of the way
- Global exposure through our cutting edge web site and leading portals
A dedicated and experienced team of residential negotiators and support staff oversee a portfolio that fluctuates around 1,000 residential properties throughout West Yorkshire.
Many clients are long term investors who value the services of an established, regulated and experienced managing agent to ensure their investments are maintained, and that the requirements of current legislation covering the lettings industry in the UK are adhered to throughout the letting and management of their property.
We offer a high level of service to our clients and are proud to be members of, ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents), NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and the APIP (Association of Professional Inventory Providers).
Our Services Include:
- Three letting and management packages: Introduction (letting only), Letting and rent collection, Full property Management
- Extensive marketing of your property via traditional and digital marketing tools including the leading property portals
- Accompanied viewings on all properties
- Strict vetting procedure of prospective tenants through Homelet tenant referencing services
- Arrangement of Gas Safety inspection, Electrical testing and EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) certification if required
- Undertaking pre-tenancy, post-tenancy and regular periodic inspections in line with APIP (Association of professional Inventory Providers) guidelines
- Arranging general maintenance and refurbishment works during and between tenancies with approved local contractors
- Registering tenant’s deposits under the insurance based TDS (The Dispute Service) scheme for regulated agents
- An individual negotiator will deal with your property, building a relationship with you as the client and also establishing long term knowledge of your property