- Offers Invited to Acquire the Intellectual Property of a Specialist Environmental and Ethics-Led Software Developer.
- Offers by 12:00pm on Thursday, 16 March 2023
- Project One - Fully Developed, Commercially available, Software Package Developed for an International Pharmaceutical Company, used in the Visualisation and Reporting of Environmental Impact both Internally and Publicly
- Project Two - A Prototype Package being developed looking at Future Regulatory Frameworks for Environmental Impact of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries, for the EU and US Markets.
- Future Licensing Potential.
- For Further Information Please Contact the Agent's Office. Information will be provided behind a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
On the Instruction of the Joint Liquidators of Simomics Limited, S Beverly & A Graham of Graywoods
Sign up now for all the very latest alerts from Walker Singleton Machinery and Business AssetsSign Up
Sign up to access and be kept updated on all future business and asset disposals.Click here to sign Up