- Well regarded independent, broadsheet, newspaper with a history dating back to 1890. Strong standing in the local community.
- Hardworking team of 26 staff and loyal subscription base.
- Revenue of £1.1M in 2019.
- Opportunity to modernise current offerings to reach a wider audience and drive revenue growth.
- Large, freehold, property in prime position in Penrith, Cumbria
Instructed by Howard Smith & David Costly-Wood Joint Administrators of Cumberland and Westmorland Herald Ltd.
Sign up now for all the very latest alerts from Walker Singleton Machinery and Business AssetsSign Up
Sign up to access and be kept updated on all future business and asset disposals.Click here to sign Up