- Please note this company traded as a Garden Machinery Sales, Hire and Repair Business. All assets included within the sale comprise of new, ex-hire and ongoing repairs. We are unable to provide a mechanical overview of individual items and strongly recommend that bidders physically inspect the auction Lots prior to submitting any bids. Lots 1-15 form part of the sales counter and comprise of ex-display items. Lots 16 onward are ex-hire units or items undergoing repair.
- Bids close from: 12 Noon, Friday 20 January 2023
- Viewing: 10am – 3pm, Thursday 19 January 2023
- Location: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
- Buyer’s Premium: 15% plus VAT
- Commercial Vehicle: IVECO Daily 35-130 Dropside Lorry (2015).
- Contract Landscaping Equipment (New and Ex-Hire): Lawnmowers by COBRA, HONDA and JCB (x12); Strimmers and Brush Cutters by COBRA; Range of Hedge Trimmers, Lawn Rakes, Scarifier and Chain Saw by MAKITA, MCULLOCH, STIHL; Floor and Edge Sanders; KARCHER Puzzi 100 Carpet Cleaners (x2); Wallpapers Strippers.
- Consumable Stock to include: Stone and Metal Cutting Discs; SDS and Straight Shank Drills; Chain Saw Chains; Strimmer Cord; Electrical Sockets; Lubricants and Cleaning Solutions; Spark Plugs; Belts; Electric Cable.
- Workshop and Support Equipment: GUYSON Galaxie Shot Blast Cabinet; D-GREASE Parts Cleaner; BELLE Mini Mix Petrol Mixers (x2); ERP Receiver Mounted Compressor; CLARKE Strongarm CL3 Hydraulic Work Tables; HONDA Water Pumps; HONDA Petrol Driven Generator; Electric and LPG Space Heaters; Site Lights; Acro Props; Floor and Bottle Jacks; Axle Stands; Blade and Bench Grinders; Power Tools by HITACHI, MAKITA and WOLF; Bench Drill and a Range of Hand Tools.
Instructed by the Proposed Liquidators of Power Tool Services (Holmfirth) Limited
Sign up now for all the very latest alerts from Walker Singleton Machinery and Business AssetsSign Up
Sign up to access and be kept updated on all future business and asset disposals.Click here to sign Up