- An Exciting Opportunity to Acquire the Business and Assets of a Long Established and Respected U.K. Based Furniture Manufacturer.
- Established in 1940's.
- Fully operational manufacturing facility to include upholstery, foam, assembly, frame manufacturing, spray, and design departments.
- Plant and Machinery Assets located at UK manufacturing facility.
- Stock Holding in UK: Gross Shelf Cost Value, approximately £250,000.00 with estimated finished goods stock of £300,000.00 located at the company warehouse
- Leasehold Manufacturing and Warehouse Premises, with Three Retail showrooms in U.K.
- Turnover 31 December to 3 July 2022: £2.00 million. Year End 31 December 2021: £3.28 million.
- For Further Information, behind a Non-Disclosure Agreement, Contact the Agents Below.
Instructed by D Clark and P Clark of Clark Business Recovery Limited – Joint Administrators of Vale Upholstery Limited
Sign up now for all the very latest alerts from Walker Singleton Machinery and Business AssetsSign Up
Sign up to access and be kept updated on all future business and asset disposals.Click here to sign Up