- CHARACTERFUL ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED ADJACENT TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE PIECE HALL
- SUITEABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (STPP)
- VARYING SIZED ACCOMMODATION FROM 1,560SQ FT - 19,580SQ FT AVAILABLE
This 18th Century former working mill is a recently completed restoration project located in Halifax Town Centre, adjacent to the Piece Hall and Square Chapel Centre for the Arts.
Set over 4 floors the mill offers modern accommodation of varying sizes, from 1,557 sq ft to 19,580 sq ft which would be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to the relevant planning approvals.
The accommodation benefits from:
– Character features throughout, including exposed beams, cast iron columns and exposed stone walls
– LED lighting
– Lift serving all floors
– Kitchen & WC facilities
– Carpeted floor coverings
The premises benefit from mains services to include electricity, water and drainage. Please note, these services have not been tried or tested and interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to suitability and condition.