- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED CHURCH BUILDING
- PROMINENT MAIN ROAD POSITION
- GIA OF 555 SQ M (5,974 SQ FT) EXCLUDING BALCONY LEVEL
- SITE AREA OF 0.315 HA (0.78 ACRE)
- POTENTIAL FOR ALTERNATIVE USE (STPP)
BEST & FINAL OFFERS INVITED BY 5PM FRIDAY 22 JULY 2022.
The property is Grade II Listed and comprises a traditional chapel building with balcony level, an adjoining two-storey Sunday School and a graveyard.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, hall of worship, meeting room, vestry, church hall, kitchen and several toilets at ground floor, with a balcony level (over the hall of worship), four school rooms/offices and further toilets at first floor.
Externally, there is a lawned garden to the front of the buildings with tarmac pathways along with a small former toilet block, whilst to the immediate rear is a narrow grassed yard area. Beyond is a large graveyard which is understood to be closed in terms of ongoing burials.