- Former Church Premises
- 6,392 Sq Ft (593.82 Sq M)
- Prominent Roadside Position
- Town Centre Location
- Suitable for a Variety of Uses (STPP)
The property briefly comprises a substantial and imposing stone built Gothic style Methodist Church built in 1922. The character property sits proudly elevated from pavement level fronting directly onto the main dual carriageway at the North Eastern edge of the Town Centre.
Internally the ground floor provides multi-purpose events hall, modern kitchen, relevant WC facilities and additional storerooms/offices. The first floor provides accommodation to include the main Worship area together with vestry/meeting room. Additional storage accommodation is provided at sub-basement level with restricted ladder access.
Mains services connected to the premises include electricity, gas, water and drainage. Please note these services have not been tried or tested and any interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to suitability and condition.
The sale will be in compliance with The Charities Act 2011 (as amended).
Under the adopted Local Plan the site is situated within a ‘Town Centre’ area. We understand through informal enquiries made with the Local Authority that the property is not currently listed but is situated within an existing conservation area. Interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to the prospects for alternative use and/or redevelopment by enquiring direct with the Local Authority.