- Total site area 2.5 Acres (1.01 hectares)
- Approved planning permission for 39 apartments & 14 dwellings
- Close to local amenities
- Potential for alternative uses STPP
The site comprises of 2.5 acres of residential land with planning permission for 39 apartments across three blocks and a further 14 dwellings.
The land is nestled between established housing, fronting Scar Lane to the North, Aldi supermarket to the East and the river Colne running along the southern boundary. The site takes highway access from River Street and is un-allocated on the Kirklees adopted local plan.
There is an information pack available with various reports including:
1. Flood Risk Assessment
2. Ecological report
3. Land contamination report
4. Design & access statement
5. Topographical survey
For further information please contact the joint agents.