- IMPOSING OFFICE BUILDING OF 1,283 SQ MTRS (13,810 SQ FT)
- TRADITIONAL CHURCH BUILDING OF 360 SQ M (3,875 SQ FT)
- MIXED RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOCATION
- BUILDINGS AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR AS A WHOLE
- SALE DUE TO ANTICIPATED RELOCATION OF WAVERLEY UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
The property comprises two buildings, Waverley House and Waverley United Reformed Church.
Waverley House is a substantial and imposing stone built detached building providing a range of offices, meeting rooms, ancillary accommodation and stores over four floors to include attic and basement levels.
Waverley United Reformed Church is a stone built traditional single storey detached church building, the accommodation briefly comprising an entrance vestibule, hall of worship, several vestries and toilet facilities.
Externally, there are lawned garden areas, pathways and on-site parking provision, 7 spaces associated with Waverley House and 10 spaces with Waverley United Reformed Church.