- Modern industrial building (built 2005) totalling 5,673m2 (61,070 sq ft)
- Strategically located close to Junction 27 of the M62 Motorway and highly visible from M621 Motorway
- Let to Ring Automotive Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Osram Ltd with a further 6 years unexpired.
- Passing rent £376,000 PA (£6.15 sq ft)
- Offers sought in excess of £5,200,000 (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT
- Net initial yield 6.82% (6.25% purchaser's costs)
Volvox House was constructed in 2005 and comprises a modern single storey distribution warehouse with three storey offices and showrooms to the front elevation, with two drive-in loading bays and four dock levelers. It is of portal steel framed construction with rendered block and double skin composite panel cladding and with a glazed and clad office facade to Gelderd Road. The roof configuration is in two hipped bays with double skin profile cladding. The majority of the warehouse floor is solid concrete. The eaves height is 8m. There is an area of suspended concrete slab flooring to the front of the warehouse over the office area at lower ground level. The property incorporates a total of 56 parking spaces, a service yard and landscaped boundaries.