- LARGE DETACHED CHURCH BUILDING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GIA OF 379 SQ M (4,078 SQ FT)
- LARGE GROUNDS
- SITE AREA OF 0.183 HA (0.452 ACRE)
- POTENTIAL FOR ALTERNATIVE USE (STPP)
The property comprises a large single storey detached church building that it is understood was built in the 1950’s.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with passageways and toilets off, main hall with chancel and stage, minister’s vestry with separate toilet, choir vestry, school room, kitchen and a further toilet.
Externally, there is a lawned garden to the front and side, with a large level enclosed lawned garden to the rear.