- Split Level Retail Unit
- Facing Onto D Mill Courtyard Within The Dean Clough Complex
- Ample Onsite Parking Available
- Benefits From Having Character Features
The retail unit is situated within D Mill Courtyard of the Dean Clough Complex. The unit benefits from having:
– Frontage on to D Mill Courtyard
– Character Features Including Exposed Stone & Red Brick Walls, Steel Columns
– Split Level Offering
– Wooden Flooring
Facilities within D Mill include Stod Fold Brew Co, Stanleys, Royal Mail Post Office, Storeys by Dawn Walsh and The Viaduct Theatre just to name a few.
Dean Clough is a vibrant 22-acre mixed-use site providing office, retail and leisure spaces, from 100 – 50,000 Sq Ft. The community onsite is dynamic, creative and diverse and is home to some 150 businesses and 4,000 people, with cafes, restaurants, bars, hairdressers, a creche, theatre, galleries, artist studios and a permanent art collection.