- Church property with potential for alternative uses (subject to planning)
- Located within popular residential suburb, close to Halifax town centre
- Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/r96VJX9xyNo
The property comprises a Grade II Listed church, constructed in 1857-61, in coursed sandstone, beneath pitched slate roofs. There is a parapetted tower to the southernmost corner of the building.
Internally, the building is partitioned to form meeting and service rooms, together with toilet and kitchen facilities. Some of the original roof and ceiling features remain visible, but others are concealed by a suspended ceiling. The walls are plastered. The main body of the church has a concrete floor, whilst an area towards the eastern end of the building has a raised stone-paved floor. The pews have been removed.
There is a graveyard to the east and west of the property, which we understand is ‘closed’ and under Local Authority care. Part, or all of the graveyard may be available by negotiation, dependent on usage.