- Substantial High Yielding Multi-Let Business Park
- GIA: 17,699m2 (190,512 sq ft), or Thereabouts Lettable Area as Configured is 14,930m2 (160,703 sq ft)
- Total Rent Roll (Nov 2020): £469,185 Exc. Operating Costs
- Net Adjusted Income: £345,940
- OIEO £2.5m for The Freehold Interest
- Low Capital Rate of £15.56 per sq ft
- Net Yield_ 13% (6.8% Purchaser's Costs)
Calderdale Business Park comprises an established multi-tenanted mixed industrial, leisure and office complex being home to over 60 individual businesses and community organisations.
The accommodation provides a range of industrial units having a combination of drive-in and tail dock loading access points together with leisure facilities to include Trampoline and Skate parks, community facilities and individual offices with communal areas.
Externally there is ample on-site car parking in 3 main car parks together with circulation and loading points around the perimeter of the complex. The occupancy level is currently running at an overall rate of circa 90% across the entire complex. Industrial space represents 66% of the lettable floor area, having a 99% occupancy rate for the available units, Leisure space accounting for 22% currently fully let and offices accounting for 11.5% of the floor space with a 77% occupancy rate.