- Prominent Detached Statement Leisure Premises
- Located within the Vibrant Dean Clough Site
- 4,209 ft2 (391.00 m2) over 3 Floors
- Plentiful On-Site Car Parking
- Original Characterful Mill Features
- External Terrace Area to the Front
- Low Unit Energy Costs
The premises occupies one of the most prominent sites in the Dean Clough complex with high visibility. This characterful building is situated to the eastern point of the main car park adjacent to A&B Mills which are occupied by Covea Insurance.
Internally, the property boasts impressive original features that are able to be incorporated into many different uses due to the open plan nature.
Externally, the property boasts an idyllic stone flagged terraced area to the front with characterful Victorian-style gas lighting and plentiful on-site car parking.