- SUBSTANTIAL MIXED RETAIL / OFFICE / WORKSHOP PROPERTY
- PROMINENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- GIA OF 1,446.08 SQ M (15,566 SQ FT)
- SITE AREA OF 0.224 HECTARE (0.55 ACRE)
- SEPARATE 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
The property comprises a series of interconnecting single and two storey buildings providing a mix of retail, office, workshop, warehousing and ancillary accommodation.
Externally, there is retail frontage directly onto King Street, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed yard providing loading/access arrangements together with on-site parking for around 20 vehicles, this accessed via Friargate.
To the rear corner of the site is a self-contained 3 bedroom detached house known as How Renwick, this also accessed from Friargate.
The site extends to a total gross area of around 0.224 hectare (0.55 acre).